Odds are, if you’re reading this blog, you probably already know that digitization is awesome. We don’t have to tell you about the myriad benefits.
But if you’re one of those people who hasn’t experienced the first-hand incredibleness that accompanies digitizing your home media, let me illuminate you. The reasons why digitizing your stuff will change your life include but are not limited to:
- Gain backups of all your precious memories
- Have digital pictures & videos of you, your friends, and family
- Makes memories easily accessible
- You’ll get an awesome thumb drive
- Media will be in shareable format
- Peace of mind
- Greatly reduce your home’s clutter
- Remember that you’re still not over your ex from high school (just kidding--or am I?)
- Preserve your memories for future generations
- Great anniversary, birthday, and Christmas gift idea!
- Easier to relive the glory days
- Can throw away VCRs, slide projectors, and more!
- Think of the likes you could get by posting your old pictures on IG!
- Can make vintage music videos for your indie band from old Super8 home vids
- Prove you had an awesome afro in the 70s
- Possess blackmail leverage over your family/friends’ blunder years
- Host viewing parties with friends and family
- Clear boxes from closet
- Maybe new profile pic on LinkedIn(?)
- Reconnect fondly with your past
So there you have it! 20 quick benefits of getting your valuable memories digitized. Here’s a list of the cons:
- There are no cons to digitizing your precious and irreplaceable memories, so starting sending your stuff to Legacybox now!