School is back in session, the temperature is starting to dip down a little, and some of the leaves are beginning to fall off the trees.
Do you know what that means? It’s almost time for Fall!Pumpkin spice flavored coffee and sweet treats are about to flood coffee shops and grocery stores. Pumpkins and gourds are going to be sold at craft stores, and cute fall home decor will be on display at home goods shops. Those adorable home decorations can be expensive, though. So how are you going to decorate your house for the season on a budget?
If you’re looking for some great ways to decorate your home for Fall, then look no further! We’ve got a few great, easy ideas for home décor that will bring in the new season with style.
Fabric Tape Mini Pumpkins
These fabric tape pumpkins look hand-stitched and will look great in any farmhouse-style home!
- Mini plastic pumpkins
- Fabric tape
- Cut pieces of fabric tape long enough to cover the pumpkin from stem to bottom.
- Attach the fabric tape strips to the pumpkin vertically until the surface of the pumpkin is covered by fabric tape.
Fall Embroidery Hoop Wreath
This fall wreath is simple yet adorable and will add the perfect amount of fall joy to your front door!
- Embroidery hoop
- Fall faux florals (daises, mums, and eucalyptus sprays work well for a fall theme!)
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Scrapbook paper
- Loosen the embroidery hoop so that there is a small space between the two pieces of wood in the hoop.
- Insert your florals into this space and find an arrangement you like!
- Once you have a layout of florals that you like, tighten the embroidery hoop back up.
- Then, using the hot glue gun and glue sticks, attach the florals to the hoop in the desired place.
- Take your scrapbook paper and cut four triangle banner shapes. Write “f,” “a,” “l,” and “l” on each triangle with the sharpie. Punch two holes at the base of each triangle.
- Measure a string of twine long enough to cover the diameter of the embroidery hoop. String that piece of twine through each of the punched holes in the four triangles.
- Attach the “fall” banner to your embroidery hoop by hot-gluing each end of the twine to the backside of the embroidery hoop.
With these two easy DIY’s, you’ll have the perfect decorations and your home will be ready for fall!