Looking for a fun, quick, easy DIY craft to spruce up your home or give as a gift? Well, this project is perfect for you! Let's face it, everyone needs refrigerator magnets. Helpful reminders, Christmas cards and school photos are always displayed on your fridge for all to see.
This DIY will not only help accomplish your fridge display, but it will give your magnets a whole new level of awesome. Create your magnets with mason jar lids and photos!
Here's what you'll need
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Mason jar lids
- Photos to trace and cut
- Every Mason jar lid has two parts. For this first step, take the small circular section out of the lid and use it to trace a circle around your picture.
- Once the portion of your photo is traced, cut it out with your scissors.
- Heat up glue gun and carefully line hot glue around the inside of the lid ring. The metal may get hot, so be careful!
- Place the circular section of the lid back into the ring - press so it sticks to glue.
- Next, take your traced image and apply a small amount of glue on the back. Press image (glue face down) on to the inside of mason car lid.
- Lastly, apply a small amount of glue to your magnet and place on the back of your photo magnet.