Are you a lover of candles or know someone who just can't get enough of a good candle? The scent of a candle can bring back memories, create happiness, bring a calm before bed or make your brain feel awake. So, why not make your candle look just as special as if makes you feel?
Here's what you'll need
- White pillar candles
- White tissue paper
- Printer paper
- Clear Tape
- Wax Paper
- Embossing heat gun or hair dryer
- Select the image you would like to use
- Take your tissue paper and cut it in the same shape of your printer paper, just a little smaller.
- Next, place the tissue paper (shiny side down) onto the printer paper and tape the corners
- Print your image (this will be printed onto your tissue paper
- Take your tissue paper (with the image) and place onto the candle. Wrap a piece of wax paper tightly around both of the image and candle.
- Make sure wax paper is tight to eliminate creases.
- Next, apply heat with your hair dryer or embossing heat gun. Continue to apply heat until you see the image ink come through clearer
- Gently peel the wax paper off and your candle is complete!